These wholesome homemade muesli bars are made from oats, almond flour, puffed buckwheat, nuts, seeds, honey, coconut oil, nut butter, and more. Not only are they easy to prepare and make, but they also make great little gifts for secret Santa at work
or school this year.
serves: 8 slices | bake time: 30 mins, chill time: 2+ hrs | vegetarian, refined sugar & dairy free | recipe by: @rawbeccabites_
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsps cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup puffed buckwheat
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line an 8” baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil.
- Then, in a separate bowl, mix the remainder of the ingredients and fold both mixtures in with one another.
- Once well coated, transfer the mixture to the baking tray and press down firmly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Once baked, let cool in the fridge for 2 hrs to ensure a smooth cut and no crumble.
- Then simply cut into bars & enjoy!