Gluten & dairy free – just add wet ingredients to dry & bake!
Super easy to make, the dark chocolate chunks add a delicious taste
|2 cups of mashed organic banana|
|2 cups of Gluten free self raising flour|
|1 cup of Rapadura sugar|
|1/2 cup apple sauce|
|1/3 cup of liquid Organic EV Coconut Oil|
|1 tsp Almond Extract (optional)|
|a pinch of salt|
|4 organic free range eggs|
|1 cup of dark chocolate – broken into bite sized chunks|
|1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts + extra to sprinkle on top|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree & prepare a baking loaf tin (lining it with grease-proof paper or coconut oil to keep the mixture from sticking)
2. Combine all the dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
3. Next add all the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until well combined. Add the chocolate chunks & chopped hazelnuts last.
4. Pour mixture into your prepared tin, top with a few more hazelnuts & chocolate chunks. Bake in the oven for roughly 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
5. Serve warm with a dollop of fresh coconut yogurt