Gluten Free | Vegan | Dairy Free
Cook time: 20 mins
The easiest vegan cookie recipe ever!
These gluten-free double choc-chip cookies are a delicious treat for any time of the day. They are made using minimal ingredients, and only sweetened with natural coconut sugar.
- 1/3 cup of OWN Bulk dairy free choc-chips
- 1 cup of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Self Raising flour
- ¼ tsp OWN Himalayan sea salt
- 2/3rd cup OWN Coconut sugar
- 1/3rd cup Absolute Organic melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup of OWN Cacao powder
- Preheat our oven to 180 degrees celsius, and line baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cacao powder and salt. Then, in a separate bowl, mix together the coconut sugar, melted oil, and water.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine until you have nice cookie dough. If the dough is too crumbly, add a little more melted coconut oil. Fold through your choc-chips.
- Roll out about 12-14 cookie dough balls and place them a few cm apart on your tray. Push each ball of cookie dough down so it is nice and flat on top, and sprinkle some salt on each one. If you want bigger cookies just simply roll out 6-8 bigger dough balls instead.
- Bake for around 14 minutes, the cookies will be soft to touch but will become harder and more crumbly as they cool.
Recipe by Maddie Bingham