Need a healthy nourishing meal on the go? Say hello to waah organics. These super delicious plant-based meals are ready in under 15 minutes. Just combine it with a few of your favourite vegetables, serve with some beautiful white rice and voila! The perfect, nutrient-dense meal for a busy weeknight.
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
serves: 2 | time: 15 mins | gluten-free & vegan
- 2 packets Waah Organics Chana Masala
- 1 broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1/2 cup red capsicum chopped
- Coriander to serve
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Bring 1 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of water to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover & simmer for 10 – 12 minutes until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let it stand covered for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the broccoli in a steaming pot, filled with hot water in the bottom pot. Let steam for around 5 minutes.
- Simply cook the Chana Masala according to the packet instructions.
- Plate up the rice & Chana Masala.
- Add the red capsicum, red chillies & coriander on top & enjoy! It’s as simple as that.