Love an omelette, but get sick of the same old? Try this omelette with an Asian style twist. Fresh, vibrant, and bursting with a whole heap of yum. Topped with Nutra Organics Miso Ramen Broth that is transformed into a slightly sweet umami dressing. Great protein & good for your gut – it’s a win/win.
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio
serves: 2 | time: 15 mins | gluten free
- 2 carrots, finely sliced
- 10 mushrooms, sliced & pan fried
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, peeled
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Medium handful of mint
- 4 tbsps crushed peanuts
- 4 tbsps black sesame seeds
- sea salt
- 3-4 Honest Eggs Co Eggs
- 1 tbsp butter or oil of your choice
- 2 tbsp Nutra Organics Broth
- Vegetable Miso Ramen
- 200 mL boiling water
- 2 tbsps tamari
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small jar with a lid, add
the lid & shake well to combine. Set aside & make the omelette.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk the eggs lightly. Add a tbsp of
oil to a medium-heat pan. Add the whisked eggs & allow the
eggs to sit for a minute. Use a spatula to gently lift the cooked
eggs from the edges of the pan. Tilt the pan to allow the
uncooked eggs to flow to the edge of the pan.
- Cook for another few minutes until the omelette is almost
cooked through. Add the Asian-style ingredients to one half of
the omelette and fold the other half of the omelette over.
- Cook for another couple of minutes and remove from the pan.
Place onto a plate and top with dressing to serve.