What is Kefir?
Kefir is a fermented, enzyme-rich foods that are high in nutrients and probiotics that have been consumed for centuries.
They are incredibly beneficial for digestion and gut health and have an array of health benefits.
What’s so good about making your own Kefir?
Making your own Kefir at home is easy, fun and rewarding as it is one of the highest probiotic foods that you can eat and outranks any sort-bought variety.
The cultures are very sustainable and with gentle care, these cultures can be recycled endless times. Kefir/Kombucha can be taken by all generations, from young to old, male to female. The good thing about it is that not only curative but also preventive which means you don’t have to be sick to take it and it is safe to drink it everyday.
How do I make it?
Essentially you add either milk (or coconut milk) or water (or coconut water) to the cultures according to the type of grains that you have.
Let the culture ferment for 24-48 hours at room temp
When ready, strain the grains from the kefir and enjoy your own home made probiotic drink. Full instructions visit Nourishme Organics website
– Look and feel healthier in days
– Feel more energetic and vibrant
– Boosts immune system
– Potent probiotics with approx.100 strains
– Strong Anti-inflammtory
– Optimises digestion and utilisation of nutrients from food consumed
– Alkalises and detoxifies the body
– Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
– Weight Loss
– Cancer Prevention
– Treatment of digestive and skin disorders (Acne, IBS, Chrohns, Leaky Gut, Indigestion, Bloating)
– Treatment of Bad Breath
– Treatment of Chronic Sinusitis
We stock the Nourishme organics in our fridge section.
‘Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’