Vegan | Dairy free | Nut free
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Nuilife sauces are an amazing way to create tasty and easy dishes that the whole family will enjoy. This teriyaki cauliflower recipe is super simple but tastes delicious. Perfect for a light snack or pair as a side dish for an asian inspired meal. It’s the perfect combo of sticky, salty, sweet, and ultra savory.
- 1/2 large organic cauliflower
- 1/2 cup OWN spelt wholemeal flour
- 3/4 cup Nuilife Cocomino Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt + Pepper
- [optional] Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Coat cauliflower pieces in flour and place on baking tray to bake for 15 minutes.
- Whilst they are cooking, prep the teriyaki mix. Mix together teriyaki sauce, ginger powder, garlic and salt + pepper.
- Toss the cauliflower in sauce and pop back in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Recipe by Emily Smith