Mango, Coconut & Lime Ice Blocks
Cool down with these homemade ice blocks. Made with a thick and creamy mango, pineapple, and passionfruit filling with lime and coconut in between, these ice blocks will be sure to cool you down this summer.
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
Vegan | GF
- 2 cups of mango flesh
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Pulp of 1 passionfruit
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a blender combine mango, pineapple, passionfruit pulp, 1/2 a squeezed lime and 2 tbsp coconut cream.
- Transfer 1 tbsp of mixture to ice block moulds.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Prepare coconut cream layer by combining coconut cream, maple and 1/2 a squeezed lime. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour on top of mango layer, so the ice block moulds are 3/4 full.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top with more mango mixture until full.
- Add in paddlepop sticks.
- Return to freezer for 3-4 hours or until set.