This Miso Broth Bowl with Greens and Buckwheat Soba Noodles is an easy-to-prepare comfort meal. Filled with nutrients from bone broth and delicious greens, this is a warming meal perfect for the winter months. This recipe is easy to tailor to your own individual preferences, try adding a boiled egg for extra protein or changing up the veggie selection with whatever you have on hand. Enjoy!
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio
Servings: 2 | Gluten free | RSF | Dairy Free
- 2 tablespoons Nutra Organics Beef Bone Broth Miso Ramen
- 400mls boiling water
- Spiral Organics Buckwheat Soba Noodles, cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 bunch broccoli, steamed
- 1 avocado, stone removed and sliced into wedges
- 6 seaweed sheets of Honest Sea Roasted Seaweed Snacks, torn or roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Handful fresh coriander, removed from the stem
- Black sesame seeds
- In a glass heatproof jug, combine the Nutra Organics Miso Ramen Broth with 400 mls of boiling water. Stir well with a fork and set aside for the flavours to develop further.
- In 2 medium sized serving bowls, add a portion of the cooked soba noodles. Top with the miso ramen broth.
- Garnish with the steamed broccoli, fresh avocado, spring onions and coriander.
- Sprinkle with the black sesame seeds and torn seaweed sheets.