You’ll impress your friends & family with this gluten-free brownie recipe. Full of rich delicious flavour, these brownies burst with chocolate flavour and chunks of peanut butter. Serve with your favourite ice cream and drizzle over the remaining peanut butter sauce. Enjoy for dessert or a special afternoon treat!
Recipe by: @rawbeccabites_
Servings: 4 | Gluten-free | Vegan | Time: 1hr
- Nodo Blackout Brownie cake mix 500g
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 250g organic butter
- ½ cup bulk peanuts, crushed
- ½ cup bulk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Make peanut butter sauce by combining the peanut butter and 50g melted butter in a small bowl until smooth. Put aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs and stir through remaining 200g melted butter.
- Mix in Nodo blackout brownie mix.
- Lastly, mix in the crushed peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a lined 20cm brownie tin.
- Dollop ¾ peanut butter sauce and swirl throughout brownie mixture. Leave some to drizzle over brownies once cooked.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool before slicing.
- To serve, top with ice cream and extra peanut sauce.