This No-bake Chocolate Protein Date Slice is a great go-to snack if you’re wanting to curb those sweet tooth cravings AND feel satisfied until your next meal. Prep this slice to enjoy throughout the week.
Recipe by @fooddesignstudio
RSF | VE | Makes: 8
Total time: 1hr 10min | Prep time: 10min | Servings: 8
- 1 cup medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Noya Pecan & Almond Butter or nut butter of your choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 scoops Whole Earth & Sea Protein & Greens Powder in Chocolate flavour
- 1/2 cup Flannerys OWN Rolled Oats
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- ½ cup Good Morning Cereals Millet Puffs
- 2 tablespoons Flannerys OWN Bulk Foods Pepitas
- 2 tablespoons Flannerys OWN Bulk Foods Hazelnuts
200g Flannerys OWN Chocolate of your choice
- In a food processor or high speed blender add the medjool dates, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, rolled oats and protein powder and blend until combined.
- Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl and mix in the pepitas, hazelnuts and millet puffs. Add the 2 tablespoons of water if the dough is too dry.
- Transfer the dough to a standard sized loaf tin or an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press the dough down into the pan until level and even.
- Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into 8 slices.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if you wish and place back into the freezer to set for another 30 mins.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.