Fresh Organic Cafe on the Sunshine Coast
KUNARA CAFE UPDATE [June 12th, 2020]:
Thank you to all our amazing customers for supporting us through the last few months! Here’s what Kunara Cafe is up to with the latest COVID-19 regulations.
– You can sit at tables for long periods with food, drink and friends, however government regulations require we have to take your name and contact details (including your address) to cover any contact tracing that may be needed. Everything is still served in takeaway containers.
– Otherwise, you can takeaway your food and drink as usual
– Sorry, no bookings for the time-being.
– We have 20 seats available in designated seating areas, and we can’t move them to make bigger tables to keep in line with social distancing requirements.
– Coffee can now be ordered in takeaway cups or dine-in mugs. Sorry, we can’t accept keep cups just yet.
– Please be mindful of social distancing of others when waiting in line for your delicious food and organic coffee
Thank you again for all your support and we are looking forward to hosting more of you in here soon!
We are still open:
Monday – Friday: 8am-3pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm
Sundays: 9am -2pm
We are passionate about creating meals that are delicious AND nutritious!
Our cafe is certified organic and cater to gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and paleo diets. We believe that the key to great food is fresh, unprocessed produce that nourishes both the body and soul. Kunara cafe is a tasty, fresh, healthy and convenient dining alternative for those who are conscious of what they put in their bodies.