This Wild Rice Salad is full of a variety of colours, but also textures and tastes. Adding Bush Tucker Blends G’day Gut is a great way to nourish your gut without even trying. This salad is wholesome, warm & wintery without the heaviness of a super savoury dish.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 2 People | Time: 1 Hour | Vegan
- Place the rice into a small saucepan with the stock and water. Bring to a boil, once boiling, reduce the heat to a low simmer and simmer for 45 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Drain the rain and allow it to cool slightly.
- Add the tablespoons of Bush Tucker Blends to the rice and stir to combine.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and cracked pepper.