Smoky Tempeh Wrap
This smoky tempeh wrap is a flavorful plant-based meal featuring protein-rich smokey tempeh, crunchy beetroot, nourishing greens, and drizzled with a tahini dressing. This is a perfect lunch or dinner option for the summer months by the beach, picnics in the park or twilight dinners in the backyard with the whole family.
Recipe by @rawbeccabites_
RSF | VE | DF
- NutriSoy tempeh
- The Olive Branch crunchy beetroot
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- Mixed greens
- Ancient Harvest Spelt Flour Wraps
- Slice tempeh into strips and place in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Prepare marinade by combining coconut aminos, maple syrup, smoked paprika, pepper and water.
- Then pour marinade over the tempeh slices and bring liquid to a simmer and cook until most of the liquid is evaporated, flipping the slices halfway.
- Continue to cook the tempeh until all liquid is evaporated. Flip to ensure each side of each piece is evenly browned.
- Prepare tahini sauce, by combining tahini, garlic powder, lemon, and water. Whisk until smooth.
- Assemble wrap by spreading crunchy beetroot, greens, cabbage, capsicum, cucumber, avocado, and tempeh.
- Drizzle tahini sauce on top, and roll up tightly.