Makes: 6 small / mini popsicles depending on your mould. Double this recipe for larger sizes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 3+ hours
The perfect afternoon treats on a warm summer’s day, these real fruit ice blocks are delicious and nutritious. Packed full of delicious organic fruit, these are so easy to make, even your little ones will be able to help with these in the kitchen.
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
Strawberry, Coconut Water & Passionfruit Popsicles
- 6 strawberries, sliced in half or quartered
- 1 cup Coconut Collective Organic Coconut Water
- 2-3 passionfruit, halved and the pulp removed and reserved
Kiwifruit & Coconut Water Popsicles:
- 3 kiwifruit, skin removed and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Coconut Collective Organic Coconut Water
- For the Strawberry Popsicles, layer the popsicle moulds with the strawberries, coconut water and passionfruit and freeze for at-least 4 hours.
- For the Kiwifruit Popsicles, place the kiwifruit and coconut water into a blender and blend for 5 secs.
- Pour the kiwifruit puree into the popsicle moulds and freeze for at-least 4 hours.