Gluten free, dairy free, preservative free, refined sugar free, paleo friendly & vegetarian
Serves: 8 – 9 Slices
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 40 – 45 mins
This super quick and easy maca, walnut & banana loaf is the perfect snack for anyone in the family, with no nasty ingredients, it’s bound to be your go-to. Packed with sweet bananas, maca powder and healthy fats I guarantee it will tick all the boxes.
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 3 medium mashed organic bananas
- 1 ¾ cup OWN blanched almond meal
- 2 tbsp OWN maca powder
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup organic bulk walnuts
- ¼ cup organic bulk Pepitas
- 1 Tbsp OWN almond butter
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees + line a loaf tin with baking paper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine eggs, banana & almond butter
- Roughly chop walnuts and Pepitas
- Add all dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine
- Pour mixture into the lined tin
- ** optional top with desiccated coconut and banana slices
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until cooked through (test with a skewer it should come out clean when cooked).
Enjoy warm, cold or toasted.
Recipe by Emily Smith