Trying to increase your veggie intake this year? Then you need to try these delicious Loaded Falafel Wraps! Packed full of nourishing nutrients, you always know you’re eating well when you’re eating fresh, vibrant and crunchy foods. We love eating the rainbow.
Recipe by : @fooddesignstudio
Serves: 2 | Gluten-free & Vegetarian | Time: 15 mins
- 2 Gluten Free Precinct Broccoli & Kale Wraps
- 1/4 cos lettuce
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 2 cups sprouts
- 6-8 Bite Me Fine Foods Falafels
- 150g Barossa Halloumi
- 4 tbsps Hafla Hummus
- Start by prepping your salad ingredients first. Chop cabbage finely, and pull leaves of cos lettuce.
- Add the falafels to a small fry pan, and fry until crispy on both sides. Keep warm whilst you cook the halloumi.
- Next, cut the halloumi into thick strips and pan fry for around 30 seconds on each side, or until golden & crispy.
- Place wraps flat, and spread with hummus. Next layer the lettuce, cabbage, sprouts, halloumi.
- Top with falafel & enjoy!