HEALTHY ANZAC BISCUITS
Makes: Approximately 20
This ANZAC day, create a healthy take on a popular tradition of our national remembrance day: ANZAC biscuits. Once a popular treat amongst ANZACs, this nutritious version is sugar-free, egg-free and dairy-free.
1 ½ cups Organic Rolled Oats
½ cup Organic Desiccated Coconut
½ cup Almond Flakes
2 ½ tablespoons Organic Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Organic Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste/Essence
1 tablespoon Water
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and using a wooden spoon mix until combined well. Add more water if the mixture is too dry.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on the baking tray, flattening each ball gently with a fork.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the biscuits cool on a wire rack, then enjoy sharing them with friends and family!