vegetarian | gluten free | serves: 15 cookies | time: 35 minutes
These cookies are soft, chewy and have a wonderful little surprise hidden inside. Treat Santa this year with delicious gooey marshmallows inside! We recommend that while you’re at it you double the recipe so you have a few extra for yourself. The marshmallow combined with the hazelnut flavours of the Pana Organic chocolate and cashew butter simply make these tasty cookies melt in your mouth. Plus, we heard a little rumour, that Santa brings an extra little prezzie for the best cookies in town, so you better get baking!
Recipe by: @fooddesignstudio
- 250g Noya Cashew Butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 40g Pana Organic Hazelnut Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4 Leda Arrowroot Biscuits, crumbed
- Preheat oven to 175°C bake.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the batter into the palm of your hand and roll into a ball.
- Place the cookie balls onto the lined baking tray and gently press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown in colour.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.