Gluten Free | Vegan | Dairy Free | Preservative Free
This is seriously tasty and definitely a crowd pleaser. This recipe will be suitable for most dietary requests and can also be easily altered if needed. A protein source such as chicken, tofu, tempeh can be added if desired!
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
Recipe by: @laura_scherian
- 2 cups basil, packed
- ½ cup Absolute Organic extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Flannery’s Own pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 4 Tbsp. Flannery’s Own nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 packet of Perfect Earth pasta
- 250g Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Absolute Organic extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor or small blender add basil, olive oil, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic, lemon, salt and pepper. Blend on high until a paste forms.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes and season to taste, gently turn tomatoes until they start to blister. Turn off heat.
- Cook noodles according to packet, add to pan with tomatoes and green paste, mix gently over low heat until warmed through. Serve!