The oils used in this balm have some powerful compounds.
Frankincense Boswellia can help reduce inflammation in the body, build the immune system, promote cellular health, while on the surface of the skin it can assist in the reduction of scars, sores, stretch marks and breakouts. By including Turmeric Curcumin in the blend, it amplifies the reduction of sore muscles and joint pain and reduces inflammation. It is not a heat balm & you won’t feel instant relief. These oils build & heal slowly.
- Both are antioxidants
- Both are anti-inflammatory
- They are calming and soothing to the nervous system
- They promote circulation and stimulate the immune system
- They promote sleep
- They promote happiness and feelings of wellbeing
You cannot over apply. The more the better.
Rub into the soles of your feet before sleeping, across your neck and shoulders as well as the backs of your legs. During the day rub into sore joints and muscles. Your body will thank you!
- Beeswax 6gm
- Jojoba oil 20gm
- Coconut oil 20ml
- Frankincense 12 drops
- Turmeric Oil 6 drops
- Lavender oil 2 drops optional
- Ylang Ylang 1 drop optional
- Melt beeswax in a double saucepan
- Once melted turn off heat
- Add the jojoba, coconut oil, frankincense, turmeric & essential oils
- Pour into a jar
- Allow to cool