Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
These super easy, healthy choc blueberry crackle bars make a fabulous morning treat or a great snack throughout the day They’ll keep well in the freezer for up to 3 months and include only 7 simple ingredients! Sweet, crunchy texture and the chocolate and blueberries complement each other perfectly.
- 1 cup Killia Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup OWN desiccated coconut + extra coconut for garnish
- 1 cup Brown Rice Puffs or Millet Puffs
- 1/2 cup OWN dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp LOVING EARTH cacao powder
- 1/2 block Loving Earth Mylk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add oats, coconut, multi puffs, blueberries and cacao powder to a large mixing bowl and stir well together. Add in melted coconut oil and thoroughly mix until mixture holds very well together.
- Transfer mixture to your lined tray and use a rubber spatula or damp fingertips to firmly press oat mixture down into the pan – press hard to ensure the bars won’t easily break when cut into slices.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Melt loving earth chocolate using desired method and drizzle over the bars. Sprinkle over coconut and cut into 8-10 rectangles portions. Enjoy!
TIP** You can make these non-bakes! They turn out equally delicious, just a softer, chewier texture. For this option – simply don’t preheat your oven and place your tray into the freezer for 2 hours. Then cut into portions and drizzle over melted chocolate and coconut shreds.
Recipe by @lalasplate