4 cups vegetable stock (gluten-free)
1 cup polenta
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly grease a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with olive oil. Line the base and sides with baking paper.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the stock and salt to the boil. Reduce to low and gradually add the polenta, whisking until thickened for about 25 minutes.
3. Once very thick, stir in some cracked pepper.
4. Spread the polenta into the pan, allowing to cool. Top with cherry tomatoes in lines throughout the tray.
5. Transfer to the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
6. Once firm, place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
7. Garnish with fresh herbs (basil is great if you have it) and enjoy!