Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15-20 mins
Healthy winter snack muffins, perfect for an afternoon at home or those back to school lunchboxes!
We’ve used COYO’s organic probiotic coconut yoghurt to make these mini muffins fluffy, nutritious & beneficial. Enjoy heated up, as is, or even store in the freezer and save for those days you don’t have the time to cook up a healthy treat.
- 2 cups OWN wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/2 cup OWN coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup COYO coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup OWN coconut oil (melted)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and grease muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together wet ingredients and add to bowl, stirring until evenly mixed through.
- Pour mixture into muffin tray.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes (the muffins should rise and if you stick a toothpick in the centre it should come out clean)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on drying rack.
Recipe by @emjoysmith_