Spaghetti squash is PACKED with vitamins and minerals, such as plenty of vitamin A to boost eye health, and vitamin C to promote a strong immune system. It’s also full of fibre that the good bacteria in our good will thank you for! If you love substituting grains for veggies to make delicious and healthy pasta, you will fall head over heels with this super spaghetti squash.
Gluten free | Dairy free | Paleo, vegan, vegetarian
1 spaghetti squash
Kunara Own Olive Oil
Kunara Own sea salt
Your favourite spaghetti sauce/toppings
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds, drizzle each half with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place face down on the lined tray and bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Using a fork, scrape the insides; it will resemble spaghetti strands!
- Mix with your favourite spaghetti sauce/toppings and enjoy immediately!
Optional: for impressive presentation, use the squash shells as bowls to serve the spaghetti and sauce in! If you love cheese, spread over the spaghetti squash and sauce, then bake for a few minutes in the shells until cheese has melted. Yum!