Super Healthy Muesli Bars
These ‘no-bake’ super healthy muesli bars are so easy to make and are the perfect healthy addition to kid’s school lunch boxes, or as a work treat for you! With a hint of chocolate, these delicious muesli bars are packed with all the right nutrients, including fibre, antioxidants and loads more.
¼ cup Organic Coconut Oil
¼ cup Maple Syrup
¼ tsp Himalayan Salt
2 tsp Cacao Powder
1 cup Oats
½ cup Brazil Nuts, chopped roughly
½ cup Pepitas, chopped roughly
½ cup Goji Berries
½ cup Figs
- Melt coconut oil, maple syrup, salt and cacao powder in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, turn to a low heat, add oats and stir to combine well.
- Add the brazil nuts, pepitas and stir well.
- Finally, add the goji berries and figs and continue cooking on a low heat for a few minutes until all ingredients are well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Line a small baking tray (around 15cm x 20cm) with baking paper, including the sides.
- Add the mixture and using the back of a spoon, press down firmly so it’s evenly spread out.
- Add a layer of baking paper on top and press really firmly to ensure it’s tightly packed.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to cool and set.
- Cut into 6 – 8 bars and enjoy!