An amazingly delicious sweet but salty treat! These honey roasted almonds are the perfect snack.
vegetarian, gluten free
|2 ½ cups OWN whole almonds|
|2tbs OWN coconut oil|
|¼ cup OWN coconut palm sugar|
|2 tsp sea salt|
|¼ cup Ambrosia Raw Organic Honey|
|¼ cup water|
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Line a tray with parchment paper, spread the almonds and bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly toasted *keep the tray and paper handy for later
3. Combine the coconut palm sugar and sea salt in a small bowl
4. Mix the honey, coconut oil and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the toasted almonds and stir until most of the liquid has been absorbed
5. Place the almonds into a large bowl and add the salt and sugar mixture, stirring to coat.
6. Transfer back to the tray lined with parchment paper and allow to cool