1 kilo of organic Blue Moon Potatoes
1 large organic egg
350gm plain flour (or gluten free flour if you are seeking a gluten free option)
Tips: per every kilo of potato put 350gms of plain flour
- Steam potato with the skin on until nice and soft.
- Put your steamed potato in the oven to bake for 10 minutes on 180 degrees (once baked peel the skin off the potato).
- While hot, mash the potato.
- Mix your egg and flour together and combine with mash potato to make a dough.
- Get small amounts and roll into long pieces to the width of your pinky finger. Sprinkle the bench with some flour for rolling on.
- Cut every couple of centimeters, get a knife and press in the middle so that it rolls around.
- Boil your gnocchi the same you would with any pasta, making sure you do not overcook.
Add in your favourite organic pasta sauce and grate some delicious Parmesan on top to serve.