Love crackers but want to choose your own ingredients? Look no further – these seeded crackers are life changing! So simple to make and even better to enjoy with yummy dips, cheeses or your favourite spreads.
1 cup Organic Sunflower Kernels
½ cup Organic Linseed Grain
1/3 cup Organic Green Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
¼ cup Organic Sesame Seeds
1 ½ cups Organic Quinoa Grain
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
4 tbsp Organic Psyllium Husks
1 ½ tsp Himalayan Coarse Salt
1 tbsp Kunara Raw Organic Honey
3 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
1 ½ cups Water
Feel free to add a few tablespoons of your own favourite ingredients, including rosemary, dried fruit, coconut chips – whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, coconut oil and water. Add this to the dry ingredients, mixing well until the dough becomes thick (add more water if it’s too thick to stir).
- Place the dough ball in-between two sheets of baking paper on a flat surface and roll into a thin sheet using a rolling pin.
- Remove the top layer of baking paper and, using a sharp knife, cut into desired shapes. Set aside for at least 3 – 4 hours (or overnight).
- Keep the dough on the bottom baking paper layer and slide onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. Take the baking tray out, flip the crackers over and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Let cool, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.