Vegan, Gluten Free
Prep: 20 mins
Set: 1 hr
These fig and coconut mini cheesecakes are the perfect snack to hit that sweet spot! There’s nothing easier than preparing a raw dessert – a handful of good quality organic ingredients and a food processor or powerful blender is all you will need! Packed with fig and coconut flavours this mini cheesecake recipe makes it easier to stay away from nasty refined sugars & fill your body with all the good stuff.
Recipe by Emily Smith
|2 cups OWN cashews (soaked)|
|1 cup OWN organic baby figs|
|1/4 cup melted OWN coconut oil|
|1/4 cup Nutty Bruce almond coconut milk|
|1/4 cup Absolute Organic maple syrup|
|1 cup OWN pitted dates (soaked)|
|2 cups organic bulk walnuts|
|¼ cup OWN desiccated coconut|
- 1. In a food processer blend all the crust ingredients together.
- 2. Press this mixture to form a thin layer across the bottom of your silicone moulds – place in freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- 3. Place all the filling ingredients into the food processer and blend until a thick creamy consistency is formed.
- 4. Take moulds out of freezer and fill with creamy mixture – place back into the freezer to set.
- 5. Once firm / set remove from moulds and top with fresh coconut and place in a container.
- 6. Best kept in the freezer & taken out 5 minutes before enjoying.