This Festive Cherry-Nectar Kombucha Mocktail is the perfect addition to everyones holiday season! It’s super tasty and filled with gut nourishing probiotics.
Total time 25 mins, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian
|2 cups fresh organic pitted cherries *in season*|
|2 cups fresh organic nectarines *in season*|
|¼ cup water|
|1 tablespoon organic honey|
|Fresh mint and cherries, for garnishing|
- 1. To prepare the syrup: In a saucepan, combine cherries, nectarines, water, and honey. Simmer on medium-low heat for until fruit syrup thickens a little bit, about 20 minutes.
- 2. Watch carefully while the syrup is simmering because if the temperature gets too high, it will overflow!
- 3. Let the syrup cool down until it is safe to handle. Pour into your high speed blender and mix on high for 20 seconds.
- 4. Refrigerate until completely chilled.
- 5. To assemble the festive mocktail: In a cocktail glass, add 1 tablespoon of fruit syrup, a couple of ice cubes, then pour ¾ cup of kombucha on top.
- 6. Serve with an eco-friendly cocktail stick garnished with a piece of fresh mint and cherry