Join our family of happy customers!
Membership to our Customer Club is FREE & entitles you to the following benefits:
- Exclusive discounts and specials
- Monthly prize draws
- 1 Customer Club point per dollar that you spend with us – once you hit 1,000 points, they can be redeemed as a discount when you shop with us…. (1,000 points is equal to a $10 discount!)
- OR – donate some or all of your points to the local charities that we sponsor through the Customer Club charity program
Joining our Customer Club is EASY! Here’s how to join:
Step 1) Our Register Staff will quickly sign you up when you visit our store and provide you with a Membership Card and two key-tags. Keep your receipt from this sale.
Step 2) You will then need to register and activate your card online at home. Click HERE to get started.
Follow the easy-to-follow prompts in the link above, or refer to these instructions:
- Log on to kunaracustomerclub.com.au or click on the link above.
- Click ‘Have a New Card? Register Now’
- Type in your new card number
- Type in either your phone number OR your 4 digit pin on your receipt
- Follow the prompts to add your details (you can opt to only enter your postcode if you would prefer not to disclose your address)
- Choose ‘Activate New Card’
If you are updating your old Customer Club Card (white), please swap your existing Customer Club key-tag for your new membership card at the registers, then follow Step 2 as above.
You can log into your Customer Club membership via this link any time to:
- Update your personal details
- View past transaction details
- See your points balance
- Allocate a portion of your points towards charity
Just want to login to your existing Customer Club Account? Click HERE.
“I already have an account – how do I connect it to my new account?”
The chances are that the register supervisor has already connected your old account at the registers when you received your new card. You will need to select ‘activate/register new card’ when prompted online. On the off chance that your old points do not come across at the end of your activation, please let us know and we can assist you in linking the two.
“The sign up process is wanting too many of my private details!”
The only details we need is a name, phone number, email address and postcode. Everything else is optional! Your details will never be sold or sent anywhere beyond Kunara.
“I’m unable to register my card as I don’t have a copy of my receipt with the PIN on it.”
That’s ok! You can use either your PIN or phone number you gave the register operator. If neither of those can be found, call our admin team on (07) 5445 6440 – we will just need your Customer Club number from your card (it starts with 2722) to search for your account.
“I keep getting the message ‘the entered card has not been initialised instore’ or ‘error card cannot be found’. Can you please fix this?”
Unfortunately, it looks like you may have a faulty card sorry! Please phone our admin team on (07) 5445 6440 to double check by searching your Customer Club number in our system (its starts with 2722). If it is faulty, this doesn’t happen very often but please pop in a grab a new card next time you’re in store. Thanks!