Cooking time: 15 minutes
A functional and deliciously creamy and comforting porridge to warm you over those crisp winter mornings.
- 160g OWN rolled oats
- 600ml MaMilk (hemp)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the oasts and the milk in a large pan over a medium heat
- Add a tiny pinch of sea salt and stir with a wooden spoon
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring as often as you can to give you a smooth and creamy porridge. If you like a runnier consistency, simply add a splash more milk or water. Sweeten to taste with your choice of fruit and syrups.
- 2 tbsp OWN Certified Organic Cacao Nibs > Mighty magnesium boost
- 2 tbsp OWN Certified Organic Coconut Chips > Rich in dietary fibre and MCFAs
- 2 Organic Bananas > Potassium to assist with recovery and muscle function
- Drizzle agave nectar generously > supports immunity and contains anti-inflammatory properties