Gluten free | Refined sugar free | Vegan // 1653 K J/395 CAL PER SERVE
‘Images and recipes from Super Green Super Easy by Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett (Allen & Unwin, RRP $24.99) Photography by Rob Palmer. Out now.’
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and deseeded
- ¼ avocado
- 80 g (2¾ oz/½ cup) chopped pineapple (tinned variety in natural juice is fine, just drain it well)
- 25 g (1 oz/½ cup) baby spinach leaves
- 130 g (4¾ oz/½ cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add toppings to taste.
Toppings we’ve used
- *grapefruit slices
- *drizzle of honey
- Peel the grapefruit over a bowl so you don’t lose any of the juice.